Baileigh TN-250 Tube Notcher
The best hole saw notcher on the planet: a big claim, but customers say the TN-250 lives up to it. Baileigh’s patented self-centering radial vise can safely clamp down anywhere on tube, including the middle of bends.
- Notches up to 2.5” OD.
- It’s the only hole saw tubing notcher on the market that’s always centered, left to right and up and down—no matter what size tube or pipe you have.
- Fully-adjustable axis accommodates almost any notch combination.
- Carriage pivots up to 220° left to right, so you can come from the “back side” of the notch.
- 2 slotted mounting rails move up and down with scales for offset notches up to 1” and allow for almost any position of the bearing block.
- Large engraved degree dial (or angle-finder) helps you get those back-side notches lined up.
- 1.25” Thompson® shaft rides in sealed and oiled needle bearings for smooth performance.
- Both ends of the shaft are completely replaceable to save you time and money.
- Heavy-duty .75” steel plate backbone and all-interlocking components create a rigid platform that reduces vibration and prolongs the life of the hole saws.
- All slots include caps to last longer.
- Electric Options: Power 1/2" (12.7 mm) Hand Drill.
- Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 12"
- Weight: 50 Lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Usually in stock.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.