TECNA Air-Operated Spot Welder Series
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator’s work. The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle. The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
MAIN WELDER FEATURES
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge.
- Semi-automatic drainage system.
- Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinder’s end of stroke and air discharge silencers.
- Two-stage electric foot pedal, that besides its normal use in automatic and single spot mode, allows the operator to bring the pieces together and to weld them only when correctly positioned.
- Pre-arrangement for the connection of a second electric two-stage foot pedal item 70284.
- The addition of the second foot pedal allows to recall two different adjustments of time- current. This function is helpful when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece.
Control unit TE90 Mark II
TE 90 is a microprocessor welding control unit for single-phase resistance welders. The welding control unit is used to control the welder parts and, in particular, the thyristor regulating the welding current. The working cycle carried out by the TE 90 is described through the programming parameters. The TE 90 can be used for both manual and pneumatic-operated welders.
AVAILABLE MODELS: (Pneumatic spot welders – Items 4645-4649 – 16-25 kVA)
|Nominal power at 50%||kVA||16||20||20||25||25|
|Maximum welding power||kVA||35||48||39||68||55|
|No load secondary voltage||V||3.4||4||4||4.6||4.6|
|maximum short circuit current||kA||12.5||14.5||12||18||14.5|
|Maximum welding current on alumlght alloys||kA||–||–||–||16.3||–|
|Maximum welding current on steel||kA||10||11.6||9.6||14.4||11.6|
|Thermal current 100%||A||3300||3500||3500||3800||3800|
|Supply voltage 50Hz *||V||400||400||400||400||400|
|Cables section L=10 m||mm2||6||10||10||16||16|
|Cables section L=30 m||mm2||10||10||10||16||16|
|Min. electrodes throat depth||mm||230||230||380||230||380|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||daN||240||240||165||240||165|
|Max. electrodes throat depth||mm||550||550||700||550||700|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||daN||115||115||90||115||90|
|Short circuit current with L max.||kA||8.4||10||8.8||13||10.5|
|Standard electrodes cone diameter||mm||12.7||14.8||14.8||14.8||14.8|
|Compressed air supply||bar||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5|
|Air for 1000 spots (6 bar)||Nm3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
|Aerial noise produced||dB(A)||< 70||< 70||< 70||< 70||< 70|
|working rating in welds/min||10||10||10||10||10|
|Net weight (approximately)||kg||133||141||144||143||146|
- Electric Options: See above.
- Dimensions: See above.
- Weight: See above.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Usually in Stock.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.