HACO TS(X) Shears
Download full specs here: HACO TS(X) Shears
SC90 Control Features:
- LCD-display (5”)
- Memory capacity : max. 200 programs, max. 400 steps.
- Material list of max. 32 materials.
- Each program contains the basic cutting parameters such as material type or material thickness.
- Blade gap and cutting angle setting.
- Electro-hydraulic blade gap setting by 2 cylinders.
- Stroke control adjustment.
- Automatic programmable retraction of the back gauge.
- Possibility of jog mode on back gauge.
- Backlash compensation, delayed sheet release.
- Mode selection Inch-Metric.
- (Preset) stroke counter up or down with 0-stop.
- Language support.
- Search Mode for Plate support type I (optional).
- Hydraulic motor-pump group arranged at the back of the machine, easily accessible and protected by a sheet.
- 2 under driven cylinders. Electro-hydraulic adjustment of the rake angle by push-buttons in the control panel.
- All operator controls are conveniently located at the left-hand side of the machine within the immediate reach of the operator.
- Tilting sheet hold-downs, pressure of which is independent from the shearing pressure, in order to clamp properly each sheet thickness. These hold-downs are arranged more closely on the left and the right-hand side to conveniently cut small sheets.
- Hydraulic and electric overload protection.
- 4 edged cutting blades.
- On all models, motorized back gauge. On 6 mm stroke 750 mm, on 12 mm stroke 1000 mm.
- Shearing table with a number of square iron blocks, for easy sheet feed-in and increasing drastically operator´s safety.
- Squaring arm of 1000 mm, with scale, T-slot and disappearing stop, attached to the left side of the machine.
- Movable foot pedal control.
- Instruction and maintenance manuals.
- Service tools.
- Electric Options: See Chart.
- Dimensions: See Chart.
- Weight: See Chart.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.