VICON V8 Slip & Drive Roll former
The Vicon V8 Slip & Drive Roll former produces connections that exceed the standards set by SMACNA. This eight station rollformer is equipped with Flat “S” and Drive Cleat tooling inboard and can be equipped with your choice of outboard tooling such as Pittsburgh, Snaplock, 4-in-1, or Acme Lock Rolls depending on shop requirements. An optional high speed slitter is available to produce slips and drives from scrap metal, saving labor and material.
- Quietest machine in the industry
- Eight forming stations for all roll sets – no opening roll on any roll set
- Large, heavy duty bearings with inner races and grease fittings protect roll shafts and extend bearing life of the machine
- Slide out shaft design allows for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty 1″ diameter stress proof roller shafts
- Woodruff shaft keys for added strength and precise alignment
- Heavy duty roller chain drive, no belts
- Heavy duty motor starter with thermal protection overloads
- 90 FPM Pitch Speed
- Slitter Attachment
- 5 Gallon Sealant System for sealing Pittsburgh Lock (1 Gun)
- 5 HP Single Phase Motor (90 FPM)
- 3 HP Single Phase Motor (60 FPM)
- Electric Options: 5 HP/3 Phase motor
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.