Vicon TDX-II 12 Station Rollformer
The Vicon TDX-II 12 Station Rollformer is tooled to produce the T-25a transverse flange (four-bolt) connection. This profile has been evaluated by the SMACNA Testing and Research Institute and meets testing criteria as called for in SMACNA’s HVAC Duct Construction Standards.
The TDX-II Rollformer is equipped with one set of TDX-II tooling mounted left outboard standard and has one inboard and one outboard roll space available for optional tooling based on shop requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Twelve (12) Forming Stations
- 18 – 26 Ga. Material Capacity – no adjustments necessary between gauges
- 50 FPM Forming Speed
- Large, heavy duty bearings with inner races and grease fittings protect roll shafts and extend bearing life of the machine
- Slide out shaft design allows for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty 1-1/4” diameter stress proof roller shafts
- Woodruff shaft keys for added strength and precise alignment
- Hardened infeed guides reduce wear from plasma cut edge
- 5 HP Motor coupled to industrial oil bath gear reducer for quiet longevity
- Heavy duty roller chain drive, no belts
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.