Vicon Edge Notcher
The Vicon Edge Notcher has an unlatching feature so that round pipe can be notched after it is rolled.
Tap-in locks can be notched after they are roll formed. The punch will notch right up to the standing seam profile by setting the guide depth. The notch pattern can be performed in the flat, prior to roll forming.
- 18 or 20 Gauge mild steel capacities available
- Variable notch depth up to 1-1/4″
- Variable notch spacing (Factory set at 3/4″)
- Automatically progresses flat parts or round pipe
- Bench mounting recommended
- Electric Options: 110/1/60; 1 HP Motor (20 ga model) or 220/1/60; 2 HP Motor (18 ga model)
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.