Tin Knocker TK 24ga Pittsburgh Machine w/Flanger
- Capacity: 24 gauge and lighter
- Pittsburgh Lock Flange is 5/16″ deep
- Hammer-over edge adjustable for width
- Uses about 7/8″ of material
- One piece Pittsburgh Lock rolls, gears and shafts
- Hardened and ground steel shafts, precision made case hardened steel forming rolls, machine cut gears
- DRIVE: Single V belt
- Arc-welded steel construction finished in green machinery enamel, heavy top plate
- Power Flanger:
- 7/32″ Right Angle Flange on either straight or curved pieces to a radius as small as 1 3/4″. It is fitted with an adjustable guide, which can be set to hold metal to the gauge and automatically turn a flange to a given radius or a straight line.
- Drive Cleat Rolls.
- Electric Options: 1/2 HP, 110/220V, Single Phase
- Dimensions: 30" long, 14" wide, 16 1/2" high
- Weight: Rollformer 165 lbs. Stand 40 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.