RAMS-2008-AA-G 20ga Power Flanger Attachment with Auto Adjust
The RAMS 2014 Auxiliary Machine is like no other machine available on the market today. Features a 5 HP motor 208-230V single phase. It was designed specifically for ease of use, flexibility and the convenience of the end user. Key features include: hinged table top and square drive shafts which allows easy access to change out a complete roll set in less than five minutes, quick change tooling which requires no keys or tools, and quick jam clearing. This machine can convert from a button lock to an Acme & Drive Cleat machine instantly.
- Maximum Capacity: 20 Gauge to 26 Gauge (Mild Steel)
- The unit can be mounted to the RAMS-2006 20 gauge Pittsburgh Machine.
- The RAMS-2008-AA-G 20 gauge Power Flanger with Auto Adjust will form a 7/32″ right angle flange on either straight or curved pieces.
- The Auto Adjust feature self adjusts from 20ga-26ga. No Manual adjustment needed.
- It has an adjustable “auto-guide” which can be set to automatically hold the metal for turning the flange on both a radius or a straight piece.
- This unit features Torrington Needle Bearings, hardened and ground shafts.
- Dimensions: 16" L x 8" W x 6" H
- Weight: 30 Lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Delivery: Special Order.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.