Flagler Model H-257 Universal Machine
This Machine is standard equipped with no tooling in the center position. There are (2) sets of extended shafts to form any of the Auxiliary Rolls shown below.
- Speed: 30 to 100 feet per minute.
- Motor: 2 HP 230/460/3/60/1800 RPM.
- Drive: Matched Double Vee Belt.
- Base: Arc Welded Steel. Heavy top plate.
- Dimensions: 56″ long, 24″ wide, 41″ high, Feed table height 34 5/8″
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 500 pounds.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
Please Note: This machine is recommended when forming on pre-painted stock or special profiles due to the individual micrometer adjustments on each of the top shafts. There are (2) sets of extended shafts to form any of the profiles for the H-2 1/2-7 model or specially designed tooling.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.