ECCO MVD B220-3700 CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- MVD Code: B220-3700
- Length (Feet): 12
- Bending Tonnage (US Tons): 250
- Length (Inches): 146
- Distance Between Centers (Inches): 126
- Stroke (Inches): 10
- Daylight (Inches): 18
- Throat (Inches): 16
- Table Height (Inches): 39
- Backgauge Speed X-Axis (IPM): 1180
- Backgauge Speed R-Axis (IPM): 710
- Hydraulic Tank (Gal.): 77
- Y1, Y2, X, R-Axis standard
- CNC Unit, Delem 58T, 15″ MultiTouch Screen (with offline PC software)
- Motorized Anti-Deflection/Crowning System – with WILA Wedges
- UNIMEC – X + R Backgauge Servo Motorised-Mitsubishi (X:29,50″ – R:10″)
- Positioning Accuracy 0,03mm (0,0012”)
- Optic Linear Scales (GIVI – ITALY)
- Hoerbiger Hydraulic System – Made in Germany
- MSD front safety laser, Rear Light barriers + PLC
- Standard body cover with side safety doors, compliance CE safety regulations.
- Backgauge fingers, 2 pcs
- Ball-Screw Backgauge shaft
- Foot Pedal with Emergency E-Stop button
- Sliding Front supports, 2pcs
- Schneider, Omron, Siemens Electrical Components
- American & European Type Quick Clamping
- European 60mm die holder + American Die Holder/Riser Block
- Top Tool Eurostamp ES1260 (Full length /w segmented set) or similar with US clamping
- Bottom Tool Eurostamp ES2067 – 4 Way V-Die (Full length /w segmented set)
- Narrow Bottom Table 4” width (100mm)
- Special hardened and chrome coated cylinders are machined with 0.001 mm (0.00004”) precision
- Well-known brand HOERBIEGER Hydraulics and Synchronized Proportional Valves (Germany) are creating optimum conditions for pistons positioning accuracy.
- Filled with Hydraulic Oil
- CSA Approval
- 27-Point Q.C. Inspection
- Machine Manual and Operating Instructions
- 2 Year Warranty (2 Years Parts and Labour, 10 Year Frame Warranty)
- Includes 2 days of setup and training at the customer shop
- Electric Options: 25, 220V, 3 Phase
- Dimensions: (L X H X W) (Inches): 180 X 118 X 96
- Weight: 26,500 Lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Delivery: In Stock. Subject to prior sale.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.