Accurpress Advantage Series CNC Press Brake
In order to better serve you, we have decided to not post all Press Brake specifications on this page. Please click “Request a Quote” above or call us at 1-877-513-1773. We will identify your Press Brake needs and therefore we can provide you with proper quote displaying Size and Tonnage for your application and budget. Thank you.
* ECCO Machinery is an Authorized Co-Dealer of Accurpress products in British Columbia, Canada.
Rugged design. Intelligent controls. North American made.
The Advantage Rocker Arm has stood the test of time with thousands of machines shipped all over North America. Offered in a wide range of available sizes from 25 tons to 3000 tons.
- Unique Design: The unique “Rocker Arm” Design of the Advantage machine has been tried and proven in a vast number of shops ranging from high precision sheet metal to heavy fabrication applications.
- Power Ram Adjustment: The Power Adjustment allows for fine adjustments of the ram level, optimizing ram/bed parallelism to match various tooling characteristics and doing fade out work. It is easily adjusted via push buttons located on the operator control station.
- Forming Accuracy: Accurpress Rocker Arm machines maintain consistently high repeat accuracy over years of dedicated usage; a testament to the quality and longevity of this machine. The optional Advantage Package adds proportional valve and dual ram encoders which enhances the overall full length bending accuracy for off-center and stage bending applications.
- Quality Components: Accurpress adheres to the highest standards of workmanship utilizing hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical components recognized the globally for their high quality and standards of perfection.
- Tooling Compatibility: The Accurpress Advantage is machined to accept American tooling or otherwise prepped for optional Hydraulic Clamping Systems integrated to the machine.
- Upgrade Options: Accurpress machines are built to last for many years of heavy usage. CNC Gauging, upgrades and various accessories may be added at later dates to meet production demands and/or challenging applications.
ETS Control: This simple and reliable controller comes standard for all Rocker Arm and Advantage machines.
- Controls Ram and Backgauge X Axis
- 4 line LCD Display
- 100 on Board Programs
- 9 Steps per Program
- Easily Set and Save Ram Positions
- Tonnage Mode Programming
ETS3000 Control Upgrade: The ETS3000 Control offers an exceptional level of automation in press brake operation, producing significant time savings with its powerful and intuitive interface.
- Touch Screen Control
- Teach Mode Programming
- Automatic Bend Sequencing
- Complete Control over all Axis
- Simple Bump Forming
- Creates Programs in Just Minutes
- Easy Angle and Flange Adjustments
Vision to ETS3000 Upgrade: Use Visions powerful 3D bend simulator to create programs that can be directly imported to the ETS3000 control. This saves time in programming and gives the operator a 3D visual as they are forming parts.
- The Premium backgauge is Accurpress’ standard backgauge, available for all makes and models of Accurpress press brakes. Available in lengths from 6’ to 24’, the Premium backgauge is built with large section extrusions and roller carriage castings that maintain strength and accuracy over the life of the machine. The Premium backgauge is easily maintained and serviced and can be upgraded to powered R and Z1/ Z2 axis as well as manual X Prime.
- The Titan backgauge is the world’s strongest backgauge built specifically for large tonnage Accurpress models. Every component for the Titan, including the oversized gauging fingers, has been engineered and sized to withstand huge shock loads and massive forces. Each X-axis is capable of a 65,000 lbs of static and 20,000 lbs of dynamic load capacity. This rugged backgauge features servo-drive motors, lifetime lubricated precision linear bearings and an unsurpassed ability to handle the heaviest of structural plate applications.
- Electric Options: Ask Salesperson
- Dimensions: Ask Salesperson
- Weight: Ask Salesperson
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Special Order
Specifications are subject to change without notice.