Accurpress Accell U Series CNC Press Brake
In order to better serve you, we have decided to not post all Press Brake specifications on this page. Please click “Request a Quote” above or call us at 1-877-513-1773. We will identify your Press Brake needs and therefore we can provide you with proper quote displaying Size and Tonnage for your application and budget. Thank you.
* ECCO Machinery is an Authorized Co-Dealer of Accurpress products in British Columbia, Canada.
Accell U: Upgrade Package
The Accell U Upgrade Package builds on the already impressive standard features of the Accell E machine to provide even more functionality and flexibility. This specialized machine can handle any forming challenge or production run with ease.
- Throat Depth: 16” Throat Depth on machines up to 250 ton models. 18” Throat Depth on 350 – 500 ton models.
- Double Bending Speed: On models up to 350 tons: Standard Bending Speed can be doubled from 24” to 48” IPM enabling maximum productivity over production runs.
- Control Screen Upgrade: The Vision Screen features the robust Beckhoff control head complete with keyboard/ mouse tray and additional USB port.
- Optional ETS3000 Control: This option offers consistency for shops already familiar with the ETS3000 control.
- Additional Stroke Lengths/Open Height: This upgrade package provides optional additional Open Height and Stroke Lengths.
- Material Compensation Features: Material Thickness Sensing, Teach Crowning and Pressure Compensation all provide real-time positional adjustments based on material variance.
- Forming Accuracy: The Accurpress Accell-U offers the ultimate bending precision of +/-0.0002 repeat and +/-0.0004 parallelism positional accuracies across the length of the press brake, including the outside distance of the side frames via the electronic/hydraulic closed loop control system and glass scale encoders. Enhancements to overall accuracy is produced via the built-in COMP package to compensate for the small differences in the metal being formed.
- Front Bed Machining: Front bed machined for (OPTIONAL) Precision Sheet Supports and/or Sheet Follower System. These can easily be added for future retrofits.
- The 4-point Roller Ways System: Provides the needed stability in Ram Motion for even larger custom Open Height and Stoke Lengths.
- Throat Depth: 12” Throat Depth on machines up to 250 Tons. 14” Throat Depth on 350 – 500 Ton models.
- Backgauge Options: Accell E models include the Premium CNC X, R, Z1/Z2 backgauge. The optional Elite backgauge offers greater flexibility in 6-axis X1/X2, R1/R2, Z1/Z1.
- Forming Accuracy: The synchronized Y1/Y2 Accurpress Accell-E is engineered and manufactured to produce repeat and parallelism positional accuracies of +/-0.0004 across the length of the press brake, including the outside distance of the side frames via the electronic/hydraulic closed loop control system.
- Machine Controls: The powerful and easy to use Vision Control comes standard with all Accell models. Optional Moses upgrade is available.
- Hydraulic Ram Clamping: All E-models are equipped with Wila Hydraulic Ram Clamping to suit American tooling. Wila New Standard Pro or Premium is available as an option.
- Generous Open Height/Stroke Length: The Accell line comes standard with impressive ram open heights and stroke lengths to provide flexibility for complex part designs.
- Off Centre Bending: The integrity of the frame provides for precision off-center bending applications. Additionally, the advanced control allows for the creation of CNC fade bends.
- CNC Crowning: CNC Accurcrown is a standard feature offering flexibility and accuracy to the full range of bending applications in all job shop and production environments.
- Front Support Arms: Swing-stock arms, mounted to the front of the bed, slide left-right via the machine t-slot on the face of the bed.
The Vision Control: The Vision Control is a ground-breaking and revolutionary press brake control software system. Vision streamlines and simplifies the bending process, giving you full control over every aspect of metal forming.
- Touch screen control
- Automatic bend sequencing
- Automatic tool selection
- Quick tooling change
- Complete control over all axis
- Simple bump bending
- Special bend support such as offset, hemming and pre-bends
- Easily program custom tools
The Vision 3D Control: Working with Solidworks or Inventor, Vision 3D lets you import part models into Vision for full 3D programming, bend visualization and dynamic viewing during the forming process.
The Moses Control: This groundbreaking control gives you the powerful features of Vision directly onto the Accurpress Ram. Use the Ram like a touchscreen while Moses easily walks you through the bend process.
- Displays 3D visual of program during forming
- Use the Ram as a touch screen
- Stunning visual clarity and detail
- Visual guide for tool set ups and part orientation
- Adjust angles and flanges quickly and easily
- The Premium backgauge is Accurpress’ standard backgauge, available for all makes and models of Accurpress press brakes. Available in lengths from 6’ to 24’, the Premium backgauge is built with large section extrusions and roller carriage castings that maintain strength and accuracy over the life of the machine. This gauge is easily serviced and maintained and comes standard with X, R, Z1/Z2 powered axis.
- The Elite backgauge offers full 6-axis part gauging via 2 independent gauging platforms that are mounted on a linear rail on the back of the bed. This rugged and accurate design combined with flexible gauging options and competitive pricing make the Elite backgauge your first-choice in 6-axis gauging.
- The Supreme backgauge is Accurpress’ 6-axis gauging system that meets the challenges of today’s complex sheet metal parts and fast paced production environments. Constructed from a one-piece rugged steel platform that is isolated from machine ram movements, the Supreme backgauge maintains its accuracy and strength over the lifetime of the machine.
- Electric Options: Ask Salesperson
- Dimensions: Ask Salesperson
- Weight: Ask Salesperson
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Special Order
Specifications are subject to change without notice.