EDWARDS 50 Ton Ironworker
Compact and Versatile
- Four Available Workstations
- Punch Assembly Designed for Optional Tooling
- Dedicated Coper Notcher Station
- Electric Stroke Control
- ANSI B11.5-1988R(02) Compliant
- ETL/UL Approved Controls
The Edwards 50 Ton JAWS Ironworker is the ideal Ironworker for the small shop that needs a powerful, versatile tool for all kinds of tasks. Standard features include a Punch Assembly with Pedestal Die Table, Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear and a dedicated Coper Notcher station. The Punch Assembly quickly converts to an open tooling station designed to accept optional Tooling Accessories.
The optional Hydraulic Accessory Pack allows your Ironworker to act as a power source to our expanding line of innovative Hydraulic Accessory Tools, such as the 10 Ton Tube/Pipe Bender, 20 Ton Shop Press and 40 Ton Shop Press.
- Electric Options: See Brochure.
- Dimensions: See Brochure.
- Weight: See Brochure.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask Salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.