Heck Model BB125 Bevel Mill Bench Top
The BB125 is a specialized chamfering / deburring machine that uses carbide inserts in a milling cutter to provide a chamfered edge on flat and square metals and plastics. The perfect choice for deburring small parts. Very easy to operate, the degree of bevel is a fixed 45° and the depth of cut is adjustable up to 3/16”.
- Maximum Bevel Depth: 3/16″
- Minimum Material Thickness: 1/8″
- Bevel-Angle Fixed: 45°
- V-Block Length: 12″
- Number of Inserts Carbide Inserts
- Electric Options: 1/2 horsepower, 110 Volt
- Weight: 54 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Ask salesperson.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.