Multicam CLASSIC CNC Router
- Z-Axis Clearance: 4.5″ (114 mm)
- Z-Axis Travel: 6″ (152 mm)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.001″ (0.0254 mm)
- Cutting Speed: 600 IPM (15.2 MPM)
- Rapid Traverse: 850 IPM (21.6 MPM)
- Drive System X and Y Axes: Rack and Pinion
- Drive System Z Axis: Lead Screw
- Work Surface: Phenolic or T-Slot
- Horsepower Range: 4 hp
- Table Sizes: 50″ x 50 ” to 80″ x 120″
- Weight: 1,200 – 2,000 lbs.
- EZ Control® high-speed motion controller
- Heavy, all-steel frame construction
- 25mm linear bearing profile rails
- High-speed three-axis motion controller
- Automated Tool Calibration
- EZ Suite software
- Vacuum table
- Auto Mister
- MultiVision Camera
CUTTING EDGE CAPABILITIES
Classic CNC Router – An Economical Cutting Solution
Need to make cuts that focus on value, performance, and cost-effectiveness? That’s where the V-Series CNC router comes in. Lower horsepower (3 HP), cutting speed (600 IPM), and rapid traverse (850) means the V-Series knocks projects requiring finer cuts out of the park.
You’ll use it to work on non-porous and composite materials and wood. You may use it to make new cabinets, work with acrylic, aluminum, aerospace, or 3-D carving projects. Like other MultiCam products, it has a durable steel-frame. The frame’s steel construction also means it eliminates vibration, which helps keep your cut nice and smooth.
The V-Series CNC router is really designed for simplicity and ease-of-use. An optional vacuum table is available to help you hold down your project. Aside from that, you get exactly what you see with the V-Series.
To speed up the making of your project, you also have an automatic calibration tool available. EZ Suite software is included to make the setup and operation of your V-Series CNC router even simpler and more intuitive. Finally, with a repeatability of just 1/1000th of an inch, you always get a consistently excellent cut.
- Non-Porous Materials
- Composite Materials
- And More
- 3-D Carving
- Acrylic Fabrication
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Architectural Millwork
- Electric Options: 220V, 3 Phase (Ask Salesperson)
- Dimensions: Ask Salesperson
- Weight: Ask Salesperson
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Delivery: Special Order
Specifications are subject to change without notice.